[governance] Lets REGROUP : Where are we going?

shaila mistry shailam at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 15:15:48 EDT 2007

Hi All

  Since we all have strong views on this and have responded heatedly from our respective positions, may I suggest  that we regroup and establish some clear issues and concepts and then proceed to outline our position as Civil Society and as Private Sector.

  My suggestion is that that one or two amongst us who REALLY understand the issues surrounding use of.xxx and the issues of Consumer protection and ICANN 's  role and objectives, outline these clearly for all of us.We can the proceed to create some consensus.

  Shaila Rao Mistry
  President
  Jayco MMI

  Moderator, Next Gen
  IFUW

  conventional wisdom ?..... takes you some of the way...
  challenge assumptions !!....... GO all the way !