AW: [governance] Where are we going?

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Mon Apr 9 10:01:27 EDT 2007

Why should this be institutionalized at all, especially at the
international level?  Once we agree there is little if any technical
constraint, why assume we need a political one?   I certainly don't accept
that as a matter of faith, nor in fact do I see why it would be legitimate
to create it.  And to the extent it would work through/with existing
structures, they're most certainly not bottom-up and hence not
self-legitimating.

--
http://www.icannwatch.org   Personal Blog: http://www.discourse.net
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin at law.tm