[governance] Updated draft agenda for igc at igf

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Tue Oct 31 11:58:31 EST 2006

Bertrand de La Chapelle wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> Adam's and Vittorio's remarks and suggestions for Athens are useful :
> - multi-stakeholder interaction at the end if possible
> - encouragment of workshop organizers to say what they plan for the year
> 2007 (one element in particular would be to list events that are already
> planned  on the various issues)
> - multi-stakeholder mailing list (announcements only)

We have the last of these, but (literally) nobody is subscribed to it.
The Secretariat have been requested (by me) to announce it in a one-off
mailing to everyone, but they haven't done so.  It's here:

Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor
host -t NAPTR 1.0.8.0.3.1.2.9.8.1.6.e164.org|awk -F! '{print $3}'
     governance at lists.cpsr.org