[governance] Updated draft agenda for igc at igf

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 09:56:57 EDT 2006

Hi everybody,

Adam's and Vittorio's remarks and suggestions for Athens are useful :
- multi-stakeholder interaction at the end if possible
- encouragment of workshop organizers to say what they plan for the year
2007 (one element in particular would be to list events that are already
planned  on the various issues)
- multi-stakeholder mailing list (announcements only)

I'm sure at least some governments and business actors would be willing to
follow that route.

Looking forward to seeing those who'll be in Athens.

Best

Bertrand