[governance] Opening Ceremony Logistics - Overpass issue .. ?

Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Sat Oct 28 04:02:30 EDT 2006

I've just noticed on the IGF website a notice that seems to indicate
that overpasses will be issued for the opening session next week.

This development is, problematic, as I think no structures are in place
to allocate and distribute the passed. How does CS, in fact other
stakeholders (who might be on this list) wish to deal with this issue.

Looking forward to hearing discussion on this..

regards

Robert

http://www.intgovforum.org/

[NEW] Opening Ceremony Logistics

Due to the the expected high attendance, not all participants may find
access to the main session hall on the opening day. Therefore, secondary
passes will be issued to guarantee equitable access to all stakeholder
groups. All government delegations will automatically get two secondary
passes each and intergovernmental organizations, private sector, civil
society and the technical and academic communities will be given a
corresponding number of passes. All other participants will be able to
watch the proceedings of the opening day broadcast live in the workshop
rooms.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org