[governance] Dynamic Coalition on IGF Fund, with focus on participation from developing parts of the world

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 11:24:52 EST 2006

I do not think that the idea of a "Dynamic coalition" has to do with
some trade unionism or some political coalitions what soever, as
Jeremy is wont to fear, from his intervention, if I read well between
the lines.
All I seem to understand is that Izumi's dynamism is being put on the
table for some other dynamic people to coalese so as to ascertain an
inclusive participation of all and sundry at the IGF.
Izumis "coalition" is no trade union against some status quo, far from
that. It is just one big idea to get more participation from
developing countries in the IGF. Echos from Athens proof that, the
participation was not inclusive enough.

The term "dynamic coalition" should scare no one. It calls for more
dynamism if we want an inclusive participation in the on- going IGF
process.

Nyangkwe

Aaron Agien Nyangkwe
Journalist/Outcome Mapper