[governance] PSWG theme proposal: People-Centred Digital Privacy and Identity

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 31 08:24:45 EST 2006

Dear all,

the WSIS CS Privacy and Security Working Group has now agreed to only
submit one theme proposal. It builds on Garth's suggestion for
user-centred digital identiy, with a bit of re-writing after suggestions
by Bertrand and others. Due to lack of time (I am overworked like Meryem),
this was not coordinated with Garth. But I guess the chances of getting
this theme onto the agenda are even higher if the general idea is
supported by different proposals and from different directions. So, I
would suggest that the IGC submits Gargth's proposal as is, and we will
submit it in the attached new version. In fact, I have to submit it right
now, as we have a conference here and I will be offline for the rest of
the day. If the IGC is able to agree on our version in the remaining hours
of the day, we of course won't mind. :-)

Thanks to everybody for the good work in cordinating all this!
Have a good weekend.

Best, Ralf