[governance] have more time

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Fri Mar 31 09:08:06 EST 2006

Hi,

As it's 4pm in Geneva and it didn't appear that there'd be movement to consolidate and submit all the theme proposals today, I called the IGF office.  Markus is away but Chengetai was there.  There's no rush, they are zen and would be happy to receive proposals at the beginning of next week.

Over the weekend it might be good to clarify the framing of the submissions.  Should they be presented as individual submissions, submissions 'by members of the caucus,' (suitably ambiguous), submissions of the caucus...?  In one file, or many, in standardized format or why bother, etc?  In any event I think they'd prefer PDFs to emails...

Bye,

BD

William J. Drake  drake at hei.unige.ch
Director, Project on the Information
  Revolution and Global Governance
  Graduate Institute for International Studies
  Geneva, Switzerland
President, Computer Professionals for
   Social Responsibility
http://www.cpsr.org/board/drake