[governance] Annan to establish international forum on internet governance

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Fri Mar 3 07:50:25 EST 2006

Il giorno ven, 03/03/2006 alle 07.32 -0500, Veni Markovski ha scritto:
> I read it as "organizations" will involve stakeholders...

As if "it is ICANN's duty to involve civil society and other
stakeholders in discussions about its own reform" - which is something
I've now been saying countless times, including three different times in
front of the ICANN Board at the Public Forum during the last ICANN
meeting in Vancouver... unfortunately, I never had the pleasure of
hearing the Board's opinion on how it plans to address this duty or to
manage ICANN's new reform process.

This makes me fear that the plan is to agree the reforms between
Twomey/Cerf and the GAC members, and only tell everyone else when the
deal is done.