[governance] Annan to establish international forum on internet governance

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Fri Mar 3 07:32:30 EST 2006

At 09:23 PM 03.3.2006 '?.'  +0900, Adam Peake wrote:
>Perhaps someone could write to Markus and ask him if CS may
>participate, if so how.  Or if Markus doesn't know, he'll know who
>we should ask.

I am CC Desiree - she's in London now, where Markus is, too (but I
don't know if he's reading his e-mail)
However, read carefully:

71. The process towards enhanced cooperation, to be started by the UN
Secretary-General, involving all relevant organizations by the end of
the first quarter of 2006, will involve all stakeholders in their
respective roles, will proceed as quickly as possible consistent with
legal process, and will be responsive to innovation. Relevant
organizations should commence a process towards enhanced cooperation
involving all stakeholders, proceeding as quickly as possible and
responsive to innovation. The same relevant organizations shall be
requested to provide annual performance reports.

I read it as "organizations" will involve stakeholders...

best,
veni