[governance] Update on charter voting

Louis Pouzin pouzin at well.com
Fri Jul 28 14:20:07 EDT 2006

Avri, I tried to login from early July, to no avail:

I could not find the free mozilla browser for download on www.mozilla.org.

Btw I am not using IE on a Mac, but iCab. Admittedly it is quite shaky.

Best
- -
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 23:30:39 -0400, Avri Doria wrote:

>well i have now added all the names i could find in a decent pass (i was in work avoidance mode, so doing this clerical exercise made me feel like i was sort of working).  i now have 176/296 - with duplicates removed.  it was rather amazing how many i was able to find in the mail archives.  even if it is only once or twice a lot of people have sent email at some point since 2004 (that is as far back as i went).

i still recommend that people make sure their listing is correct before Monday morning, and perhaps some of the people for whom I don't have names can add them.

special thanks to those who did do their own update.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org