[governance] Update on charter voting

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Jul 28 15:44:33 EDT 2006

Hi,

Before answering the message let me give an update.

I will get a revision of the charter out later today (i expect).

i am having trouble with the voting.  the folks i thought were going
to be able to do it, notified me they were going on vacation just as
i got back to them ready to go.  so i am looking for other options.

also i now  have a list of participants w/names as of 060724.  i have
197 named participants out of 295 subscriptions (including duplicates).

thanks to all who logged in to help.  anyone who is concerned about
whether they are on the list, should let me know (send me the email
instead of the list) and i will confirm.

and  the specific issue:

On 28 jul 2006, at 14.20, Louis Pouzin wrote:

> Avri, I tried to login from early July, to no avail:

I took care of it for you.  thanks for trying.

> <h1>NPOGroups: Incompatible browser  ...

i have had no problems with either firefox or safari from a mac.

> I could not find the free mozilla browser for download on
> www.mozilla.org.

try http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

i think it is a little sluggish compared to safari, but otherwise not
bad with some good features.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org