[governance] Update on charter voting

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Jul 19 23:30:39 EDT 2006

On 19 jul 2006, at 18.47, Mawaki Chango wrote:

> Nevertheless, it is a shame that only 13 people have taken the
> trouble to log in and add their name.

well i have now added all the names i could find in a decent pass (i
was in work avoidance mode, so doing this clerical exercise made me
feel like i was sort of working).  i now have 176/296 - with
duplicates removed.  it was rather amazing how many i was able to
find in the mail archives.  even if it is only once or twice a lot of
people have sent email at some point since 2004 (that is as far back
as i went).

i still recommend that people make sure their listing is correct
before Monday morning, and perhaps some of the people for whom I
don't have names can add them.

special thanks to those who did do their own update.

a.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org