[governance] [ga] Re: Establishment of the European Regional At-Large Organizaton

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sat Jan 21 17:44:26 EST 2006

Vittorio,
please, do not get upset by such postings. They aim at that, and nothing else.
You're trying to do something good - please, keep on trying, and
don't give up!

Now, after we have heard what are your "interests" according to
Danny, perhaps we can hear what are also Danny's interestes, so that
the game is fair.

Veni