[governance] [ga] Re: Establishment of the European Regional At-Large Organizaton

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sat Jan 21 12:25:16 EST 2006

Vitorio - why do you bother to respond?

Are you subscribed for the ga at gnso.icann.org? If not, your mail will
not reach that mailing list. Danny has this habit of sending mail to
lists to which only he's subscribed, so that when others respond,
their responses don't show there.

Danny keeps on working with some criticism, which would have been
really proper, if he has suggested some alternative. Robert made a
better proposal.

veni