[governance] [WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Consultations on the convening of the IGF

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Wed Jan 11 11:21:31 EST 2006

Dear all,

while I was aware on the MMWG, I have no idea whether it works already, who are the co.-chairs and whoe has been the ten members. I am certainlky interested to join and contribute.

BTW, the date for the Tampere IGF Brainstorming has changed to Saturday, March 4, 2006 (it follows an academic WSIS Symposium on Friday, March 3, 2006, mainly for the Finnish WSIS community). But it is not yet fixed. I will let you know the details as soon as we have cleared ther situation with the Unviersity of Tampere.

Best

wolfgang