[governance] [WSIS CS-Plenary] Consultations on the convening of the IGF

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Jan 11 09:18:05 EST 2006

Hi,

I don't think anyone needs to have had advanced notification.  We all
sort of knew that there would be consultations and that would be in
the first quarter of this year.  We just did not know exactly when.
So while there may be some difficulty in coming up with funding in
time or in getting hotel rooms, we all knew that we would need to get
contributions in some time around now.  We just did not do too much
about it.

So yeah, it is now crunch time again.  However, by and large, we seem
to mostly work when it is crunch time.

a.