[governance] location

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Tue Feb 14 12:02:32 EST 2006

have to run and cannot say much more than I did, so just this: the
notion of a core assumes that there will be something beyond that core.
Do we want the secretariat to grow beyond a core and if so, why?

I find the idea of a rotating secretariat dangerous because that makes
it vulnerable to the institutional competition between various UN
organizations.

jeanette