[governance] *LINK fyi* *Respectfuly Interfacing*, multi-lingual china.org.cn includes Esperanto..

l.d.misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 12:59:59 EST 2006

Link: www.china.cn.org

Re: communication, accessiblility, inclusion, diversity, respect, and
related themes.

This is a newish or at least newly discussed website getting a fair amount
of publicity.
On signing in I noted with pleasure that it is not only multilingual but
includes the invented cross-culture language of *Esperanto*.  If like me you
have meant to delve into *Esperanto* or other universalized, invented
languages, this might be a great launch pad!  Along with a to-be-explored
doorway to China in many aspects. I am sending this note to lists rich in
communications interests, and individuals who come to mind in terms of the
*Respectful Interfaces* Coda:  Achieving *Dialogue* While Cherishing *
Diversity*.

Very best wishes and happy new year, LDMF

P.S. Can sign language in still photos  and streaming video, and audio
paralleling visual information, be far behind?
.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff (law, computing, humanities)
President National Disability Party; Steering Committee Member *for
Coordination of Singular Organizations on Disability) ; International
Disability Caucus; Founder, Persons With Pain International, accredited to
the U.N. Disabilioty Treaty Bureau.  Secretary and Member of The Board,
Communications Coordination Committee for the United Nations; Director,
*Respectful Interfaces*.  Committee(s) Member,  World Demoracy Movement.