[governance] Four legs good, two legs bad

Joe Baptista baptista at cynikal.net
Fri Dec 15 11:54:07 EST 2006

Louis Pouzin wrote:

> Should I ? No kidding. I would expect limited and deceptive progress
> in international IG for the next five years. Evolutions should occur
> de facto in the field. Mottoes are subsidiarity and localization. The
> slogan "internet is for everyone" is nonsense without "internet in my
> language". There lie the seeds of change. Try and infer the effects.

Yes and thats exactly what one should expect.  The coffee talk crowd
will talk endlessly through meetings resulting in no action of any
significance.  Indeed muller understands deceptive practices very well.
The way to make it work is to simply do it.

http://www.publicroot.org/news-2006-09-30-Racines-Libres.html

So where is the Racines Libres today?

regards
joe baptista