[governance] individuals

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Fri Apr 28 04:20:59 EDT 2006

Ah.
Google.com has spoken. Let me shut up then, and apologize if citing
one name was actually a swearword:)
Not to mention that Googlefight(.com too) declares the policy
entrepreneurship as the winner (with 44,200,000 results) over the
issue entrepreneurship (with only 17,000,000 results).
Despite its numerous references, it hasn't been shown yet that the
issue/policy entrepreneurship is a model of CS collective
organization (which is the one discussed here re: IGC organizational
form), rather than a concept identifying very small, niche market
oriented, particular kind of businesses.

Best,
Meryem