[governance] R�pondre: [WSIS CS-Plenary] List of Nominees being considered by IGC Nomcom

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 09:46:51 EDT 2006

Hi,

Avri, you're totally right as to your understanding, and I'm afraid
Tijani is making a confusion. The ACSIS's nomination and the IGC's
nomination are two different lists of nomination, and it must be
admitted that ACSIS did not request IGC to endorse our (ACSIS) list
of three nominees. It turns out that in the IGC nomination process,
APC nominated two persons that appear also on the ACSIS's nomination
list.

Karen, you may have seen the ACSIS's nominees on the plenary list
(where some of our members may have forwarded it, am not sure), or in
a message forwarded to your individual address FYI, but certainly not
here with IGC. Please note: Anriette (APC) is subscribed to ACSIS
list where she stated APC's support to ACSIS nomination, while
clarifying that APC is also nominating two of the nominees.

I hope this clarifies, or reduces possible confusion.

Mawaki