[governance] Nominations of another sort - ICANN Board

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Apr 16 11:06:02 EDT 2006

Hi,

There is a vacancy on the ICANN board that will be filled by the GNSO
council.  As an ICANN nomcom appointee to the GNSO council, I am one
of those who can nominate and second people for this position, and
will vote for the candidate.

Specific info can be found at: http://gnso.icann.org/announcements/
announcement-16apr06.htm

I welcome suggestions from this caucus on candidates, either
suggestions for nomination or, once candidates are announced,
comments on the candidates.  I don't commit to actually nominate
everyone, or even anyone, who is suggested, but I do promise to
consider all comments and discussion.

As I am not sure everyone on this list is interested in such intense
ICANN discussion, I welcome private email on the subject.

thanks

a.