[governance] A minimalist solution

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Mon Apr 3 10:57:41 EDT 2006

Hi Meryem,

Ok on other points.  On,

Any disclaimer paragraph would have to have broad buy, and I don't see that
there's enough interest and participation in this discussion to make that
happen by tomorrow.  In contrast, nobody could disagree with

[NB: The below is in the standardized format agreed by the civil society
Internet Governance Caucus for IGF theme submissions from its members]

Because it's patently true and doesn't go beyond the one point of agreement
to characterize the caucus, its process, the standing of the proposals, or
anything else.  We ran out the clock with a disorganized process, let's
learn from the mistake, do what we can actually do under the circumstances,
and move on, no?

Bill