[governance] have more time

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Sat Apr 1 14:44:46 EST 2006

I agree with Milton,

let it as it is and move forward. Do not forget that we are not the final master of the process. We deliver input into the process. And if the arguments are strong for the single subjects - and they are - than there is no need for a priority list. And do not forget, it is a four-day-meeting with an opening and a closing ceremony.

Best

wolfgang