[governance] have more time

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sat Apr 1 11:52:40 EST 2006

I don't think there has been sufficient discussion for the caucus to agree on a prioritization of the submitted themes. Therefore we should just forward them to the IGF presented as coming from "members of the WSIS-CS IGC.

>>> "William Drake" <drake at hei.unige.ch> 03/31/06 9:08 AM >>>
Over the weekend it might be good to clarify the framing of the submissions.  Should they be presented as individual submissions, submissions 'by members of the caucus,' (suitably ambiguous), submissions of the caucus...?  In one file, or many, in standardized format or why bother, etc?  In any event I think they'd prefer PDFs to emails...