[governance] PrepCom3 Side events on IG

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Fri Sep 16 00:36:54 EDT 2005

Thanks Bill for your timely sharing the preparatory work
of the side event on Internet Governance.

I plan to come to Geneva in the second week of PrepCom,
so that I will miss the first one, but will be there for the
second one. If there still is a time slot, yes, I am interested
in joining the panel.