[governance] [Fwd: Internet Caucus Offices]

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Thu Sep 15 12:32:19 EDT 2005

Hi, for those who will be in Geneva in the coming two weeks, the caucus
is in the comfortable situation to have two rooms throughout the entire
prepcom. See below,

jeanette

Dear Adam and Jeanette,

I am writing you to let you know that the ITU has given you an office for IG
Caucus during the entire PrepCom-3. The number is A 541. It is in the 5th
floor, Palais des Nations.

Also as you could see in the programme we have sent of side events, your
meetings during PrepCom-3 as requested, will take place everyday (except 19
and 10 Sep) from 14:30-16:30, the room will be E 3056/58.

Lastly I would like to know if you have already the names of speakers for
put them on the list of participants so they can have access to the ITU
building. I will need also to know if you will have a written statement for
the IG Caucus presentation; this could really be helpful for the
interpreters, as the vocabulary will be more technical. If so please send
them to me.

Best regards and see you on Sunday

Alejandra Mendoza León

CONGO - WSIS CS Secretariat

11, Avenue de la Paix
CH-1202 Geneva
Tel: +41 22 301 1000
Fax: +41 22 301 2000

E-mail:wsis at ngocongo.org
Website:  <http://www.ngocongo.org/> www.ngocongo.org

The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, membership association
that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United Nations debates and
decisions. Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective is to ensure the
presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's governments and United
Nations agencies on issues of global concern.  For more information see our
website at  <http://www.ngocongo.org/> www.ngocongo.org