[governance] Fwd: Re: draft text on political oversight

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Wed Sep 28 04:01:58 EDT 2005

One of the key mistakes is to link the forum function with the oversight function. If a forum would get an "oversight function" it would be a political punchball from the first day and could not work. So keep the needed discussion for clarification seperate from the decision making and if you speak about decision making be as precise as possible. No carte blacnhe. Decisions only for very concrete cases. And it would be useful to define the criteria for such cases where a political decision is needed.

Best

wolfgang