[governance] Fleming => Caucus Meetings in Tunis

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Oct 24 08:17:53 EDT 2005

On 24-Oct-05, at 4:24 AM, Adam Peake wrote:

>> Jeanette is also right that we have to have a future of the caucus
>> discussion in Tunis.  Have we reserved any time and space for caucus
>> meetings?  Could we try to ensure that this doesn't compete with
>> parallel
>> events many of us will be involved in?
>>

> Good suggestion -- we'll get on to it with the CS Bureau: but first,
> could everyone please say when they have parallel events and we'll
> plan around them. Good time to announce meetings we all might be
> interested in.

what is that the caucus needs/wants - a room? There is a meeting room
close to the CS offices. that might be a place to meet. have no idea
about availability - at least not yet. A question - how large a room
is need? Do you want the press there as well?

> Afternoon of Friday 18th might be free (there likely a final civil
> society plenary meeting to schedule around and also the official
> closing ceremony... anyone worried about missing that?)

No planning around that has yet been done. at least nothing "openly".

I would drop a note to philippe and see.

regards

Robert