[governance] Fleming => Caucus Meetings in Tunis

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Oct 24 04:24:27 EDT 2005

>Jeanette is also right that we have to have a future of the caucus
>discussion in Tunis.  Have we reserved any time and space for caucus
>meetings?  Could we try to ensure that this doesn't compete with parallel
>events many of us will be involved in?

Good suggestion -- we'll get on to it with the CS Bureau: but first,
could everyone please say when they have parallel events and we'll
plan around them. Good time to announce meetings we all might be
interested in.

Afternoon of Friday 18th might be free (there likely a final civil
society plenary meeting to schedule around and also the official
closing ceremony... anyone worried about missing that?)

Thanks,

Adam