[governance] Forum: the EU is looking for inputs

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Oct 24 06:51:27 EDT 2005

Bill, thanks for the suggestion about the forum.

If you or Wolfgang have any news on oversight from the EU then please
let us know!  I struggling to understand what their statement
actually proposes.

About the idea for an Executive Group: something will be necessary.
Is there anything helpful in our comments on WGIG structure and
process? See attached (ignore mention of numbers).

Agree about not overlapping with Global Alliance, would have thought
it a problem to include a comment about this.

Adam