[governance] Fleming

David Goldstein goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au
Sat Oct 22 21:57:15 EDT 2005

Hey Joe, funny how only you and your bunch of
journeymen are the only ones on this list who believe
such utter crap.

And interesting that you think child pornography is
fine for everyone to have.

So if you and Jim think your ideas are so good, then
go set up your own mailing list instead of polluting
other lists, and see how many people subscribe. But
hey, I doubt you can meet that challenge as you're too
scared that there would be 2 or 3 of you who join.

David