[governance] Fleming

Peter Dambier peter at echnaton.serveftp.com
Sat Oct 22 22:18:13 EDT 2005

David Goldstein wrote:
> Hey Joe, funny how only you and your bunch of
> journeymen are the only ones on this list who believe
> such utter crap.
>
> And interesting that you think child pornography is
> fine for everyone to have.

David, do you really think by banning the word child porn
from the internet you will stop anybody from abusing
children?

All you are doing is stopping police from prosecuting
because they dont see it any longer.

In fact you are in favour of child abuse! Is that how
you earn your money?

Please excuse me beeing so blunt but here in germany
a lot of people stopped hunting NAZIs because they
were banned from the internet. Nobody could see them
any longer. But they still do exist.

Kind regards,
Peter and Karin Dambier

--