[governance] Fleming

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sat Oct 22 21:40:09 EDT 2005

ok. please relate those comments to the important task at hand - that
of preparing a strategy and response to the WSIS prepcom3 texts.

Many of us on this list are keen, very keen, to develop proposed -
specific language - to contribute to the negotiations that will take
place in a bit over 2 weeks time.

A collaborative  environment, one where we can work together ,
despite our differences,  would be preferred. Many, myself included ,
feel many of the discussions are "off topic" and counter productive
to the immediate task at hand.

While Jim and others may have good, perhaps excellent ideas - the
moment is not now. I hate to be blunt, but that is the fact. If Jim
and others on her can focus and help us contribute to the WSIS , then
- great! if not, can I kindly ask to wait until the WSIS is over in
Nov. Is that too much to ask?

regards,

Robert

--