[governance] Food for thought & next steps..

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Oct 17 22:40:27 EDT 2005

As for documents for CS to comment on - well, there sees to be a pool
of documents:

- The latest version of the chair's document
- Food for Thought paper - a document, that many countries didn't
even want to see tabled (US, Ghana, Canada, and others)...will they
even care to use it, or ignore it all together...?
- Proposals: EU, Brazil, Argentinean, and others

The Argentinean proposal, didn't manage to get the discussion it
could have as right after it was tabled Pakistan asked the chair
(also from Pakistan) to come up with a food for thought paper... I'm
not sure how all of you read the situation...

That being said, the fact is that there are some key proposals on the
table. An idea - can we analyse the different proposals,  and come up
with a CS response...How to do that -  we compare the elements found
in each of the proposals. Let's see what is common, what's
different , and what's missing all together.

If anything, the caucus would have something to say to each of the
proponents. By adding our own elements - well, we'd have something
positive to contribute.

well, that's my suggestion. Comments anyone?

regards,

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>