[governance] Comments on latest version of chairs paper

ian.peter at ianpeter.com ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Mon Oct 17 22:02:29 EDT 2005

I'll have a look, Adam.

One thing though - are there changes that we are aware governments are
going to
want in the sections that are still not agreed? One of the difficulties is its
easy to comment on the draft, but not so easy to prepare in advance positions
on issues that are like to be raised...

I guess this particularly applies to 76 on. In this respect is the chairs Food
for Thought at
http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/doc_multi.asp?lang=en&id=2125|0
at all relevant to your needs at present? It covers forum etc to a
larger degree
- do we need to comment on it as well at this stage?

Ian