[governance] Comments on latest version of chairs paper

Adam Peake (ajp@glocom.ac.jp) apeake at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 21:48:20 EDT 2005

Ian, thanks.

Chair's paper.

<http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/doc_multi.asp?lang=en&id=2130|0>

PDF or MS word document from that URL.  And we are looking at the open
paragraphs, which are:

* Public policy issues relevant to Internet governance:  Section 3, para 48-59
* cybercrime: para 61
* Internet security: para 66
* Interconnection costs for LDCs: para 71, sub section g (only)
* Follow-up and possible future arrangements: Section 5, para 76 on
(section not done at all.)

Rest is marked as agreed, probably a waste of time commenting, but if
you think something so obviously out of place, then we might think
about saying something.

Thanks,

Adam

On 10/18/05, ian.peter at ianpeter.com <ian.peter at ianpeter.com> wrote:
> Happy to provide some comments on this -
>
> But can someone post a reference to the document you would prefer we discuss
> -are we talking about the latest "Food for Thought" document posted September
> 30 or can someone refer me to something more recent?
>

> Ian Peter
> Senior Partner
> Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd
> PO Box 10670 Adelaide St
> Brisbane 4000
> Australia
> Tel +617 3870 1181
> Fax +617 3105 7404
> Mob +614 1966 7772
> www.ianpeter.com
> www.internetmark2.org (Creating Tomorrow's Internet)
> www.nethistory.info (Winner, PC Mag Top 100 Sites Award Spring 2005)

Email from Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp>
Email from my Gmail account probably means I am travelling.  Please
reply to  <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> Thanks!