[governance] Food for thought & next steps..

ian.peter at ianpeter.com ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Mon Oct 17 23:06:44 EDT 2005

Rober I agree with your approach - lets isolate the key components in
forum and
detailed governance proposals and food for thought document and compare
and see
where we have a common position we can support or caution against.

In parallel, we can comment on any proposed wording changes to the draft
document under the separate topic.

Can someone prepare a draft of key points we should comment on or consider?

Ian Peter
Senior Partner
Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd
PO Box 10670 Adelaide St