[governance] Reminder - Our meeting, 2:30 PM, Civil Society Meeting room

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Thu Nov 17 05:08:23 EST 2005

Thanks Vittorio for letting us know about very interesting sessions.

May I remind, though, that we decided to start our Caucus meeting
today at 2:30 pm till 5 pm. This conflicts with the second session
directly.  OF course we are all free to choose, but just a reminder
so that there is no misunderstandings.

For those who may be new to the venue, the meeting room
will be one of the meeting rooms in the "Civil Society" area,
look for that banner hanging from the ceiling.

See you all there,

izumi

At 09:42 05/11/17 +0100, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
>All,
>
>I wanted to advertise two very interesting events that will happen today
>at the Italian booth in the Exhibition hall:
>
>=====
>Tunis Mon Amour. The Net: an opportunity of rights and democracy.
>Today, 11:00-12:30
>http://www.italy4all.org/programme_mon_amour.php
>with Gilberto Gil, Stefano Rodot$B_
(B Fiorello Cortiana and others