[governance] Events today: Bill of Internet Rights, Monitoring MSPs

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Thu Nov 17 03:42:33 EST 2005

All,

I wanted to advertise two very interesting events that will happen today
at the Italian booth in the Exhibition hall:

=====
Tunis Mon Amour. The Net: an opportunity of rights and democracy.
Today, 11:00-12:30
http://www.italy4all.org/programme_mon_amour.php
with Gilberto Gil, Stefano Rodotà, Fiorello Cortiana and others

The discussion will focus on an appeal for the creation of a Bill of
Internet Rights from the users' point of view.
=====

=====
Launch of the Multi-stakeholder Monitor Initiative: multi-stakeholderism
beyond Tunis (MuSt)
Today, 14:00-15:30
http://www.italy4all.org/programme_launch.php
Organized by Claudia Padovani
with Adama Samassekou, Wolfgang Kleinwaechter, Bertrand de La Chapelle
and others

The discussion will focus on setting up ways to monitor the
effectiveness of the multistakeholder institutions and processes that
will be created by this Summit.
=====

(The second one involves a number of IG Caucus members, so we will be
skipping the first hour of the caucus meeting - maybe we could move the
start to 15:30?)