[governance] PrepCom 3 IG outcomes?

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Wed Nov 16 04:43:52 EST 2005

Bret Fausett ha scritto:
> Thanks for the links and the reports. One question: will the proposed
> forum allow individual Internet users a voice or will they need to be
> represented through an organization (governments, civil society,
> business, etc.)?

TBD. Actually, next step is getting some caucus people in whatever
organizing group or process is formed to determine this and other kinds
of things.
Personally, even after the ALAC experience, I would be favourable to
individuals participating directly, at least online. It's not like it
was in year 2000 - numbers are quite reasonable now, and we might
revisit the issue later if necessary.

PS Does anyone want a picture straight from the opening ceremony (where
I am now)? Try http://bertola.eu.org/toblog/?f=41