[governance] Ever more complicated rescheduling

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Tue Nov 15 16:13:45 EST 2005

First, I would say OK and agree with either option.
But I prefer Thursday to Friday.

Seconde, I had a plan for Friday morning, but I can give that up. It's
not a big deal compared with our meeting.

Third, I think Wolfgang, I guess, has to leave on Thursday.
If not, sorry that is my wrong memory. And I also think
Thursday is better because we have so much to discuss,
and even inforally, if we cannot finish some details etc
by Thursday, we still have Friday for additional work,
and also some kind of feedback from those who are
not here, given they will be informed via list.

Thanks,

izumi