[governance] Ever more complicated rescheduling

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Tue Nov 15 16:03:24 EST 2005

Dear caucus members,

we are building up a tradition of changing our meeting times at the very
last minute, I am quite aware of this sad fact!

Since Adam is not able to attend on Thursday morning, we have now worked
out two new options for a meeting:

1. Thursday 2.30 until 5 pm
2. Friday 10 am until 1 pm.

All people I managed to talk to would be available at both times. The
advantage of a meeting on Friday would be that we are not squeezed in to
lots of other meetings. The disadvantage of the second option would be
that we miss part of the CRIS meeting that takes place on that day.
However, as I understand it the most relevant part of the CRIS event
will be in the afternoon.

Could I ask those who attend the caucus meeting in person for a _quick_
show of hand so that we can agee on one of the two dates?

thank you, Adam and Jeanette