[governance] [WSIS CS-Plenary] resumed prepcom III beginning now

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Sun Nov 13 07:02:32 EST 2005

Rik Panganiban ha scritto:
> The resumed Prepcom III is beginning now (1200 hours) at the Kram Centre and going for the next 3 days.  Unfortunately I was shut out of the room because of the space limitations, but my CONGO colleague Jette Madsen is in there taking notes.  We'll do our best to put out summaries of the negotiations.
>
> If others are present, or monitoring online, and wish to provide their notes, that would be really helpful.  We can also upload these to the CONGO website so that they are available on the web.

I am inside, as member of the Italian delegation. I guess today will
mostly be devoted to restating the positions that were reached at the
end of the Geneva sessions.
As a sidenote, everyone (including govs) seems furious about logistics.
Shuttles seem to be rare and unreliable, and drivers usually don't know
where to go. And now we are stuck in a packed-up room, with about 35°C
of temperature (apparently there is no air conditioning) and microphones
not working... the CCBI had to be kindly hosted by Madagascar to be able
to find a microphone to make their intervention.