[governance] FYI - CSB meeting tomorrow morning at Kram

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sun Nov 13 01:11:16 EST 2005

several of us on the CSB has mentioned that tomorrow morning was an
inappropriate time for a meeting. With no agenda circulated in
advance and no issues discussed on the CSB list - there seems to be
little to no idea why such a meeting is called for .

With a meeting now also scheduled with Karklins, i thought it only
right to forward the message to the plenary and governance caucus.

regards,

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>