[governance] forum size/numbers (Re: APC - Forum draft?)

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Sat Nov 12 12:37:16 EST 2005

agree with Adam on this

numbers are not important now  - we did not think about in that much detail
- in general i think that the overall number of people involved in the forum
will grown and shrink depending on working groups, activities etc.

a smaller coordinating body would be necessary... but detail on structure
and procedures can be discussed later

anriette

> Let's not get hung up over numbers. Prepcom is preparing a document
> for heads of state.  I can't imaging they care much about how many
> people there are in the forum.  We should focus on making a strong
> case for there being a forum, that it is able to do what we think
> needs doing, has a structure we like, modalities we think right.
>
> Off to the airport...
>
> Adam

> 11/8/2005

Anriette Esterhuysen, Executive Director
Association for Progressive Communications
anriette at apc.org
http://www.apc.org
PO Box 29755, Melville, South Africa. 2109
Tel. 27 11 726 1692
Fax 27 11 726 1692