[governance] Cerf and Kahn receive the US highest civil award

George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at attglobal.net
Wed Nov 9 11:34:40 EST 2005

This post really troubles me.

First you characterize incorrectly Vint Cerf's role in ICANN and his
contribution to it.  then you use your personal view of ICANN to
denigrate the contribution of two people, over 35 years, toward
development of today's Internet.  I'm amazed at the lack of
perspective exhibited.

If you want to take pot shots at people for your own amusement,
that's fine.  Just don't clutter up a list where people are trying to
do serious, difficult and important work.

George Sadowsky