[governance] suggested changes to chairs paper, paras 45 and 65

Danny Younger dannyyounger at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 09:52:00 EST 2005

Hi Veni, and thanks for the clarification.

Perhaps my confusion stemmed from Vittorio's
stakeholder division construct wherein I saw the
private sector in conjunction with technical community
being responsible for infrastructure innovations, not
civil society per se:

* national governments, including intergovernmental
organizations;
* the private sector, including the technical
community;
* civil society, including the community of individual
Internet users