[governance] CIVIL SOCIETY MEDIA GUIDELINES TUNIS2005

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Thu Nov 3 20:36:18 EST 2005

I don't think bringing geo-political diversity here for selection
of spokesperson is a good idea.

Then we need other parts of the world etc...
I am NOT saying Milton does not fit, but I think it is natural
to ask co-coordinators to do the spokesperson since they
are used to deal with the whole group's views, not their own.

And I have no problem with "golden badge" in this case.

I would suggest to close this soon unless we hear any strong
objection or alternative: let's settle with Adam and Jeanette.

We need to work on the "substance" now, the text we are
going to deliver.

izumi